Bridgeman Images is the world’s most comprehensive source of art, historical and cultural stills and footage. All material is available for licensing across our international offices located in London, New York, Paris and Berlin.
Assist the Account Manager(s) with developing and maintaining new and sustainable business partnerships. The Account Executive will be responsible for sourcing and growing a portfolio of clients within advertising & design, product packaging, greeting cards and merchandise.
He or she will look after elements of the client relationship and generate new income opportunities to increase profitability and overall client base.
Your Line Manager will be the UK Sales Manager but you will be working closely and reporting daily to your assigned Account Manager. You will work both individually and as part of a larger team of Account Managers to exceed monthly sales targets.
- Identify new business opportunities and initiate contact with potential new clients
- Manage renewals for existing clients
- Maintain sales communication pipeline for target clients, renewals and lapsed clients
- Prepare and develop sales presentations and client proposals
- Develop a good knowledge of the archive in order to carry out picture and footage research
- Maintain contact database and provide regular reporting/communication on clients
- Provide on-going feedback and benchmarking on competitor pricing, services and marketing
- Respond to incoming queries in an appropriate and timely manner
The ideal candidate will be highly efficient, organised, and able to prioritise their duties in a fast paced working environment and will enjoy seeking out new sales opportunities.
The following attributes are required:
- An education, or active interest, in the arts (a degree, or equivalent, in the arts or art history is preferable but not essential)
- A creative eye for design and image research
- Be a confident sales person whether on the phone, in person or by e-mail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be a confident communicator, negotiator and presenter
- Pro-active and self-motivated
- Proficiency in all packages including in MS Office Suite
The following would be advantageous:
- Experience in advertising & design or image licensing industries.
- Experience in either customer service, as a sales assistant or a junior account management role is desirable
- Understanding of Client Relationship Management database
The above list is not exclusive or exhaustive and the job holder may be required to undertake such other duties as may reasonably be required.
Anyone interested should send a C.V. with a covering letter outlining their suitability for the role to Laura Summerton firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date is Monday 6th October but we welcome applications sent in as soon as possible.