Position overview New Business Executive - Advertising and Corporate – London
The New business executive is responsible for the creation of new business for 123RF as well as conversion of inactive clients and development of existing clients into higher spenders .The new business executive is the driving force for revenue growth for their sector by means of client research and mapping, outbound calls, field sales and client negotiations
As 123RF continues to grow we are expanding our team based in our Brick Lane office. The current market presents a huge growth opportunity for our business and we are seeking someone to help us source and introduce new clients as well as grow revenue from existing clients.
This is a chance to join a supportive and entrepreneurial environment that welcomes new ideas, encourages individuals strengths and offers a flexible working environment.
The new business executive will be comfortable and familiar with the image buyer and associated stakeholders across multiple market sectors in the UK and understand how to steer the client through the sales cycle at the highest level.
● Source and map clients from the existing database based on revenue potential
● Work with Sales Support to generate prospect lists
● Cold and warm calls to prospects and clients
● Field sales visits to clients as well as webex meetings
● Generate 75% of incremental revenue from new clients and 25% from existing accounts
● Sell and implement our Corporate + system to qualified prospects
● Build relationships with key decision makers
● Map large accounts and identify stakeholders and opportunities
● Conduct high level negotiations and preparation of pricing and service agreements
● Communicate effectively with the inbound team in order to achieve a smooth client
● Use CRM and other tools effectively to improve ROI and enable effective management
● Collaborate with inbound team on client experience and problem resolution post sale
● Input in marketing collateral and initiatives
● Participating in events like tradeshows, seminars and other industry events including
The candidate has a track record of closing large Corporate Sales and will be highly skilled at communicating with clients at all levels of the organisation and be comfortable communicating via email, phone or face to face visits.
● An established network of decison makers and influencers in the stock photo industry.
● Ability to work autonomously under own initiative with minimal supervision.
● Minimum of two years direct outbound sales experience in image licensing or related
● Selfmotivated, proactive and able to generate a strong pipeline of Sales and close on
a consistent basis to achieve targets.
● Revenue focused and a strong desire to achieve growth.
● Ability to listen and understand each client’s needs and how to convert opportunities
● Thrives in an entrepreneurial environment.
● Ability to balance both account management and new business to achieve revenue
● Familiarity with CRM software and a strong attention to detail.
123RF is a dynamic and expanding image agency that delivers a vast array of budgetfriendly commercial and editorial images, video footage, audio clips, logo designs and illustrations. Established in 2005 123RF now ranks as the leading global provider of content. We currently have over 200 employees in multiple geographies that are passionate about 123RF because we collaborate with the photographer community and make content affordable for everyone. Our clientfacing teams provide local market support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and we provide innovative worldleading solutions that simplify the process of managing and buying content.
Excellent Salary Plus Commission
Please send CV and cover letter to email@example.com