Job Summary: Zodiak Clips is a new business within Zodiak Rights which will supply short form content into different markets. This new position will be primarily responsible for maximising business by researching through the Zodiak Clips archive.
The role will involve both researching through material currently held on the Zodiak Clips website as well as material offline.
Term: Contract Initially 6 months
Reporting to: Sales Manager Zodiak Clips
Skills & Experience
• Strong Research Experience
• Good Understanding of the archive business
Key responsibilities and duties
• Search content using internal database and external websites zodaikclips.com & Zodiakrights.com in order to fulfil client’s specific requests.
• Collaborate with Sales to ensure that the entire scope of the clients project is understood so that maximise sales revenue is achieved.
• Follow up with both Client & Sales to ensure that the content selection meets or exceeds expectations.
• Communicate & co-ordinate with clients on how to search for content on both Zodiak Clips & Zodiak Rights websites
• A good understanding of the various video collections that Zodiak Clips represents in order to recommend relevant clips to both Clients & Sales
• Provide overall outstanding customer service through constant client interaction
• Create reports on content trends & needs which results in acquisitions of new content or uploading new material to the website
• Give internal feedback to improve our online search experience
In addition to the above you may be required to perform other duties that fall outside your job title or key duties.
• An ability to think and interpret Clients visual requirements
• An ability to think conceptually & creatively delivering results against clients briefs
• An attention to detail
• Excellent time management skills
• The ability to manage your own workload
• Strong verbal & written communication skills
• A team player
Please send Covering letters & CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org