Media makers marketplace Pond5 have released version “v2” of their website.
They say – ‘The site offers a dramatically improved experience for both customers and contributors, giving filmmakers, photographers, musicians, 3D artists, and all kinds of media makers a place to connect with fellow artists, sell their stock media, and purchase high-quality content for their productions.’
New features implemented on the site include:
• Larger, higher quality thumbnails and previews. The media is front and center, loading quickly and in high resolution. Video and audio plays back directly from search results, and watermarked previews are freely downloadable for use in mockups, rough cuts, and testing.
• Advanced Search. Media makers can quickly find what they’re looking for with granular filters for media type, resolution, duration, price, aspect ratio, etc.
• Infinite Scroll. Instead of flipping page-by-page through search results and waiting for pageloads, users are now presented with a continuously loading page of content, making the search process fast and seamless – an industry first.
• Collections. Media makers can now collect, organize and share their favorite media easily and quickly using the new Collections feature.
• Drag and Drop. In another first, users can now add content to their carts or collections using an intuitive drag and drop interface.
• Customized Artist Profiles. Contributors on Pond5 can promote their portfolios and build their brand more effectively with the ability to visually customize their artist pages.
“We’re focused on creating the fastest, most artist-friendly platform for media makers around the world to exchange creative elements, connect with other creators, and get inspired,” says Tom Bennett, co-founder and CEO. “These latest features are a big step in that direction.”
Search and license at Pond5 here