Client Success Manager, Editorial Global Sales Partners
Shutterstock is a rapidly growing, global content and technology company based across the globe. We offer a professional, energetic, and vibrant culture within a creative industry transforming the music, video, photography and editorial marketplace.
Continued growth of our content library (now 70+ million images), product portfolio and customer base are creating new career opportunities. We are seeking now a Client Success Manager, Editorial Global Sales Partners for our London office.
- Nurture, support, and help maintain and grow Editorial agent partner/client relationships and revenue in conjunction with line Manager and team activities. The customers our agent partners typically support are print media, digital media, broadcast, book publishing, and can include licensing to commercial clients.
- Identify Editorial agent partner/client content needs and match relevant products using both proactive and reactive approaches for daily news items and major events.
- Partner with the wider Sales team, Product, Content, Finance, and other teams to streamline and optimise actions for our agent partner network.
- Manage daily Editorial agent partner account communication including telephone, email, and chat to identify customer issues and opportunities
- Pre-sales support including client research and other pro-active support of the expert advocates.
- Editorial agent partner support including content searches, setting up image lightboxes, account set-up, invoicing, reporting, and contact updates.
- Marketing communications – working with the content & production teams to maintain and share with our partner network, new and featured content and events diaries
- Assist with new collections and content roll-out.
- Identify opportunities for new product offerings or client growth areas,
- Contact management — Continuously maintain agent partner & client records and reporting in internal systems.
- Helping to educate and train new partners on systems, processes, and growth opportunities.
- Good working knowledge within the Editorial sector.
- Minimum of 3 years experience working within a Sales environment, preferably within a media or technology.
- Must enjoy helping people, solving problems, and working to provide a better user experience for customers. You’re someone that others can count on, and someone they enjoy working with.
- Has a ‘start-up’ mentality, is ready to help the team solve solutions as required.
- Understanding of cultural differences and willingness to work with sales partners worldwide.
- Great interpersonal, organizational and communication skills (verbal, written, and design); and strong attention to detail and is able to build relationships at all levels.
- Strong negotiation and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of, or a strong interest in the editorial agency business.
- Experience or understanding of commercial/editorial content licensing is a plus.
- Computer proficiency (Internet, Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google docs, etc.). Salesforce experience a plus.
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Fluency in languages other than English a big plus
Please apply by using this link https://www.shutterstock.com/jobs/listings?gh_jid=550316