Job Location Berlin, Germany.
Dept: Content Team
The Content Team is a fundamental function for IMAGO and this new, important role is tasked with building our relationships and visibility. We are only as strong as our network & what our network considers our value to it. We have to be identified as the best in creator relations & communications and be hungry in delivering new content for our clients.
We are looking for someone who is able to start immediately in Berlin.
- Deliver on the content targets agreed from individual contributor sources, including exclusive & controlled relationships.
- Particular focus on content sourced from the priority markets, priority sports.
- Particular focus on creative & video growth.
- Effectively shape & communicate the strong, changing brand of Imago to the existing network & “build a market” for new, potential photographers.
- Establish a Priority target list and close relationships accordingly.
- Apply sound 80/20 principles to management & build strong relationships with the key contributors and agencies.
- Be a visible, positive presence in the content industry and identify the next generation of relationships whilst nurturing the long term targets.
- Collaborate closely with brand & marketing to use our content relationships to tell our story.
- Strongly communicate our content successes and changes internally.
- Be an important contributor to the development of “content architecture” and a collections based approach.
- Drive Content Operations improvements that allow us to scale our acquisition.
- Managing or oversight experience of a content operations system.
- Active relationships & contacts in the photographer community.
- Strong communication skills & familiarity with new & emerging communication tools.
- Strong German & English language skills.
- Established commercial acumen and business decision-making skills.