A fantastic opportunity to join the StockFood team. Working as part of the sales team and reporting directly to the General Manager, the Account Executive will be responsible for supporting existing relationships in order to achieve monthly/quarterly sales targets and customer satisfaction goals. In addition, the Sales Executive will consistently seek opportunities to increase service levels and add value and relevance to the customer offering in support of our three core collections: StockFood, living4media and seasons.agency.
- Meet and exceed sales targets as assigned.
- Seek out new business and grow existing business.
- Maintain service levels and drive revenue through relationship management.
- License rights to images and service new and existing accounts as assigned.
- Provide photo research and organise image delivery.
- Negotiate pricing within established guidelines.
- Support all pre/post sales activity as and when required.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Prior experience working in sales to targets.
- Experience selling licensed content or software strongly preferred.
- Strong picture research ability.
- Ability to offer exemplary customer service in a results-driven environment.
- Fully computer literate and able to use the full MS Office suite.
- A high standard of written and spoken English.
- Degree or equivalent.
- Effective and inclusive communicator with strong interpersonal skills: able to communicate well on multiple levels internally, with prospects and with clients.
- Reliable, organized, and detail orientated.
- Ability to handle deadlines and multiple clients.
- Team player: able to work collaboratively with colleagues.
Salary: £24-27,000 for full time, dependent on experience plus commission.
Contract type: Permanent, full or part time.
Location: StockFood Ltd, Signet House, 49-51 Farringdon Road, EC1M3JP
To apply: Send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org