Position: Account Executive
Responsible to: Sales Director
Communicates & Cooperates with: External StockFood clients; Global StockFood team
This position is an important sales role, responsible for building existing client relationships and seeking new opportunities in order to achieve monthly/quarterly sales targets. In addition, the Account Executive will consistently look for opportunities to increase service levels and add value and relevance to the customer offering across all of the StockFood brands.
Key Result Areas:
• Meet and exceed sales targets as assigned.
• Maintain service levels and drive revenue through relationship management.
• Seek out new business opportunities.
• License rights to images and service new and existing accounts as assigned.
• Provide photo research and organize image delivery.
• Negotiate pricing within established guidelines.
• Maintain and update CRM regularly with client notes.
Key Skills / Experience / Knowledge / Qualifications / Attributes:
• Proven sales record in a commercial environment.
• Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
• Able to build rapport with client contacts and understand their needs.
• Team player: Work collaboratively with colleagues.
• Strategic thinker with demonstrable problem-solving skills.
• Reliable, organized, and detail orientated.
• Ability to handle deadlines and multiple clients.
• Ability to work proactively and independently while keeping management and key stakeholders informed at all times.
• MS Office literate
• Analytical approach to client data preferable
• Strong picture research skills preferable
Teamwork & Communication
• Work as part of the StockFood community to create a positive, tolerant and harmonious work environment.
• Deal with all staff in a helpful, courteous and respectful manner.
• Communicate ideas which may improve the efficiency, performance or standards of your department and be open to the consideration of new ideas.
• Actively participate in the giving and receiving of constructive feedback to ensure understanding and open team relationships.
Policies & Procedures
• Actively ensure that the workplace is kept free from harassment, bullying behaviour and discrimination through thoughtful behaviour and leading by example.
• Work in accordance with StockFood policy and procedural guidelines.
• Comply with all Occupational Health and Safety guidelines, reporting any potential risks or hazards.
• Follow safe work practices for self and others.
To apply: Send a cover letter and CV to Denholm.Norris@stockfood.co.uk