Job Title: Account Manager
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Type of Contract: Permanent
Hours: 35 hours per week, working Monday – Friday
Package: $55-$65,000 base dependent on experience + 25% bonus and benefits.
Do you love selling and managing key customer accounts? Can you demonstrate a track record of success? Do you have the ability to think creatively and adapt solutions to the needs of your customers? Do you enjoy working as part of a great team, but also working on your own initiative? If this sounds like you then we have an exciting opportunity to drive success from day one!
Alamy is a global ecommerce business that sells stock images, footage and live news imagery to customers around the world. It’s a truly exciting time at Alamy, our business is growing, and we are continually working towards expanding our reach.
We are always on the lookout for brilliant, passionate people who think differently and want to help us as we continue to build a global business we can be proud of. With hugely talented teams in India, the UK, US and Australia, our values shape who we are as an organisation and help set us apart from our competitors.
At heart, Alamy is a group of people who care deeply about what we do and doing it really well. We don’t just talk agile, we live it, so that we can stay ahead of our competition and provide our customers and contributors with excellent service, a unique product and a great experience. We encourage teams to come together, be accountable, feel empowered to take decisions and experiment. Growth, both as a global company and as individuals, is critical to our success and that’s why we aim to be a continuous improvement organisation.
As a company we respect the work-life balance and reward for delivery. As a team, we’re ethical (ten per cent of our profits go to charity) and we’re nice – but not in a boring way!
• Put the customer first
• Succeed (and fail) as a team
• Strive for Better
• Be Bold & Be Brave
• Do the right thing
Here’s some more detail about this exciting opportunity!
• You’ll be responsible for meeting / exceeding annual new business targets in line with our sales strategy
• Effectively building up targeted lists of prospective customers in new companies using a variety of methods including LinkedIn, internet research and referrals from internal colleagues
• Managing the customer journey from new customer to regular spending customer and transition into Key Accounts, including negotiating preferential price agreements, contract negotiation and account administration
• Prepare, arrange and carry out tailored high-quality presentations to clients
• Manage, develop and effectively grow clients on your customer list, building up a contact list for all relevant departments within larger companies
• Be bold with deals to encourage repeat business
We’re looking for someone who:
• Has a proven track record of success in sales
• Is agile in their thinking, this being underpinned with the tenacity to take leads through to completion
• Is a skilled presenter and influencer and is able to adapt style to fit audience
• Has experience in price negotiation and request for proposal pitches
• Able to work at pace, works well under pressure and to deadline
• Is proactive, self-motivated and demonstrates good judgement and decision-making skills
• Has a creative flair and a keen visual sense
• Demonstrates a continual improvement mindset that keeps on top of industry developments
• Has a basic understanding of copyright law
Want to know more and think you’ll fit in? Let us know by applying today HERE! Closing date: Monday 2nd September, however, due to an anticipated great response, we reserve the right to close the vacancy earlier than the specified