Arcangel Images is a highly creative and respected independent stock library with offices in the UK, France, Spain and the U.S, supplying a broad range of International clients with rights managed/royalty free stock photography and video. Over the years we have built a solid reputation for creative, relevant and saleable content, forged through our close relationships within the book publishing industry. We continue to break new ground and with the recent release of new collections, we are looking to appoint a new Account Manager to take the UK market to the next level.
Based at our London office, your primary objective is to grow revenue within the UK, organically increasing our market share. Your winning mind-set and natural desire to succeed will be required to drive the business, whilst your excellent organisational skills will assist you when responding to client requests, picture searches and the day to day running of the territory.
Working alongside the Internal Sales Executive you will also follow up on warm new business leads, your high calibre presentation and communication skills allowing you to grow deeper client relationships and secure future business.
You will also have experience of CRM systems as well as the ability for accurate reporting and forecasting. In addition you will:
● Work with Arcangel Images management on strategic initiatives for 2014/2015
● Gain superior knowledge of the UK buyers’ market and stay abreast of trends and opportunities
● Deliver results in line with our company goals and objectives and be the driver in the UK
● Promote the brand across multiple media platforms and find new opportunities
● Manage and grow Key Accounts and organically reach new clients
● Further enhance our brand in the UK across multiple levels and sectors
Who you are
You are an existing Account Manager or Sales professional with a solid background in a high calibre stock library. You will be able to demonstrate your previous success in hitting and maintaining targets as well as your ability to create opportunities whilst also managing the day to day running of client accounts. You will relish a challenge and be excited at the opportunity to carve your own career plan in a progressive and fast growing creative library.
Your experience will include the following:
● A winning mind-set and desire to make your mark in a progressive company.
● Experience of managing clients and exposure to direct sales.
● Analytical and sales reporting capabilities.
● Ability to manage the full sales cycle and prioritise your workload whilst running your territory.
● Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
● Experience in proposal development and pricing.
● Strong customer facing skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships by telephone, email and face to face.
● High level of confidence and gravitas allowing for strong relationship building.
● Ability to work alone and in small teams.
● Picture research experience.
● A high level of self motivation and a winning attitude.
● Languages always desirable
Please send applications to:
Ignacio Mascaro / Operations Director. Email:firstname.lastname@example.org