Basic 35K p.a. (70K OTE) uncapped bonus
Kinolibrary is a growing community of passionate people, proudly bringing unseen and rare archive footage to media productions across the world. We work with many film collections and filmmakers offering an eclectic array of high quality historical films from illegal raves in the 80s and the mean streets of New York in the 70s to the modernization of 60s Dubai and underground punk home movies.
We are looking for a friendly and dynamic Account Manager with an entrepreneurial spirit who excels at building and maintaining meaningful client relationships, working on projects ranging from Hollywood blockbusters to museum exhibitions.
Are you a confident communicator who can use your creative and flexible approach to ensure our clients receive the very best, bespoke solutions? Can your brilliant analytical skills support and develop an evolving sales strategy?
Are you highly organised with a good memory when handling dozens of accounts daily?
Are you looking for an opportunity to make a real impact within an exciting. non-corporate, growing company and to be given the freedom to help shape our success as a leading provider of amazing archive footage?
● Consistently meet and exceed sales targets.
● Rigorously pursue all sales leads and maximise business opportunities within our existing client base.
● Seek out new business opportunities, hitting and exceeding outbound sales targets.
● Deliver flawless client-support throughout the sales process and nurture strong and loyal relationships with our growing client base.
● Work with the rest of the Kino team to evaluate and improve systems to make Kinolibrary a leading supplier of archive footage.
● Forecast and track KPIs throughout the sales process.
● Collaborate with the Sales Manager to develop and improve sales strategies.
● Maintain accurate and full client data within our CRM system.
Skills and Experience:
● 2+ years of sales experience as an Account Executive or Account Manager or similar role with a track record of meeting and exceeding targets.
● An excellent communicator and negotiator who easily builds rapport and adapts to the needs of each individual client.
● A helpful team member who demonstrates agility when working with new ideas and processes.
● A highly organised and accurate worker who keeps a cool head under pressure.
● A natural problem solver who enjoys working in a small team and has the drive to make meaningful contributions to the success of the company.
● Industry knowledge of footage licencing is desirable but not essential.
To apply: Please send applications to email@example.com with “Account Manager Vacancy” in the subject heading.Deadline for applicants is 15th October 2020.
Note: Owing to the volume of applicants we are only able to respond to successful candidates.