Who You Are:
You are a focused, creative and commercially focused business development manager, with a demonstrable ability and background in pitching and delivering visual content solutions into editorial and commercial clients.
Working within The Motorsport Network you will have all the tools and resources you need to sell content and content driven solutions into global publishers and brands.
- Drive revenue from monetising existing visual content as well as looking to offer commercial clients bespoke content services and solutions.
- Focus on KPI delivery, customer engagement, and commercial returns.
- Identify and convert new revenue opportunities to generate a healthy revenue pipeline.
- Maximise workflow efficiencies with systems (e.g. Salesforce), data/analytics, and leveraging Customer Service Associate support.
- Provide innovative solutions to managing operational costs while increasing productivity and efficiency at all levels on the sales team.
- Work collaboratively within Motorsport Images and other Motorsport Network divisions and departments to ensure best practice and a seamless customer experience.
- Work collaboratively to ensure consistency in business planning, sales management, revenue projections, and achievement of revenue goals.
- Negotiate client contracts, including subscriptions and pricing agreements.
The successful candidate will have:
- 3+ years sales experience, working in the sport and/or content business.
- Proven relationships with high-level industry contacts/network.
- Successful track record of B2B sales experience.
- High degree of accountability for results and a drive to exceed targets.
- Strategic thinking skills and ability to respond to change.
- Strong communication, negotiation, presentation and proposal development skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships remotely and face to face.
- Ideally some European language skills.
To apply send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Who We Are:
Motorsport Imageswww.motorsportimages.com is a photographic agency and archive covering motorsport and motoring. It is unique in that is provides photography of all major current motorsport events, from Formula One Grand Prix racing to national level racing, as well as historical content documenting the history of the sport dating back to 1895.
Motorsport Network www.motorsportnetwork.com is an international media and technology company headquartered in Miami, Florida and London, UK. The company’s proprietary brands, websites and television operations focus on motor racing and consumer automotive content. The privately held business was founded in 2015 with the acquisition of Motorsport.com and now operates a portfolio of international digital, print, e-commerce & event businesses.