To provide administration support to all areas of Motorsport Images and its subdivisions, which includes LAT IMAGES and Archive, in order to allow departments to function in an efficient manner and assist in maximising their potential.
Location: Vector Park
- Responsibility for admin for LAT, Archive, Sales and Digital Departments and any ad-hoc duties as required including assisting with any new acquisitions to the archive.
- First point of contact for general customer relations, queries and troubleshooting for all departments.
- Assist with all travel for Motorsport Images – responsible for lower races series and one-off events and assisting General Manager with F1/F2/GP3 travel – collaborating with the various travel companies and staff to ensure best booking value.
- Apply for race/event accreditation.
- Apply for any travel visas, ensuring they are received in time for the event.
- Be an additional point of contact for photographers, including freelancers, assisting in managing the work diary.
- Action invoices to be paid, liaising with the accounts department in Richmond.
- Assisting with debt chasing
- Maintain the expenses summary all travel costs throughout the year and work closely with Management Accounts on a monthly basis and assist with the annual budget process.
- Liaise with Sales team re editorial requests and processing, including new business, post-sales support and copyright infringements.
- Monitoring weekly/monthly client downloads and create/update sales reports regarding usage.
- Process monthly client invoicing as directed by the Sales Manager and Office Manager.
- Assist with responding to the main company email In box and action as required.
- Assist with exhibition set up / display at events.
- Liaise with sales team re Marketing and brand literature – maximising cost savings and meeting deadlines
- Assist Archive Manager with requests, both internally and externally and undertake general admin duties.
- Receptionist for LAT including out of office cover.
- Ordering stationery
- Ensure smooth running of office including liaising the Haymarket Facilities dept to report any problems.
- Liaise with reception at Richmond regarding general issues.
- • Excellent attention to detail
- Process orientated
- Work under own initiative – can do attitude
- Team player
- Able to work under pressure
Skills and Experience Required:
- • Word and Excel essential
- PowerPoint preferred
- Ability to multi-task and priorities essential
- Good time management essential
- Customer support experience preferred
- General office experience essential
• A knowledge of photography and motorsport preferred but not essential.
Please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org