Content and Customer Service assistant
About us: Sonic Editions is an online fine-art photography gallery. For more than 10 years, we’ve been working with some of the world’s best photographers and picture archives to make limited edition high quality fine art photographic prints affordable.
- Assist on continuously developing the site via actions such as:
- Curating and uploading galleries of new images to the website
- Launching & maintaining online product ranges.
- Reach our audience via social medias and other channels.
- Being able to multitask across a number of different channels, be quick on the uptake
- Support Sales process by promoting our content and photographers with our partners and clients worldwide
- Support customer service relations daily. The role will also involve some admin and logistic tasks.
You’ll be working under supervision of a direct manager, with set objectives and deadlines.
- Good organisational and communication skills
- A good eye to help curating, displaying and promoting our content
- Able to work as a team player as well as individually
- A love for photography
- Experience of content management systems, (in our case WordPress and Woo Commerce) and proficiency in Photoshop, Excel, InDesign, Hootsuite and WordPress is a plus.
We are a small team, so we’re looking for an enthusiastic and motivated team player.
A good knowledge of the icons of music and film will be essential.
Opportunity for progression: we’re a growing company, so if you’ve got what it takes there’s no reason you can’t grow with it.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: £20-£22k per year
How to apply: Please send a CV and a cover letter (mandatory) to email@example.com.
Being able to commute to Marylebone, Greater London.
Being eligible to work in the UK.
Bachelor Diploma or more preferred.