Position: Digital Sales & Licensing Assistant
Location: London, UK
Closing date: 15th July 2016
Working out of our Hoxton headquarters, this exciting role is an ideal position for an ambitious and highly motivated individual looking to work for an industry leader.
Barcroft Media creates, licences, publishes and distributes news and factual content (short-form video, pictures and words) to publishers, broadcasters and digital platforms in over 50 countries. Our flagship channel, Barcroft TV, is one of YouTube’s most watched factual channels, with over 2 million subscribers and over 2 billion views to date.
The Digital Sales & Licensing Assistant will deal with maintaining client relationships across our global portfolio, arrange permissions, supply digital content worldwide and provide support to the Licensing department.
Ideal candidates will:
– Have at least one years experience in an agency or similar environment with Junior Account Management and/or Sales experience
– Respond to image licensing enquiries and provide quotations
– Carry out picture and footage research and administrative tasks
– Administer usages to provide the finance department for invoicing
– Assist with identifying and securing new business opportunities for our pictures, words and in particular video content
– Represent the company and department in person at regular client meetings
– Be an experienced and confident communicator
– Have experience working with programs such as Microsoft Word/Excel
– Possess an excellent telephone manner
– Be highly organised and detail focused
– Be a team player and possess a positive attitude with a strong desire to learn and develop
– Possess the necessary initiative and drive to succeed in a pressurised environment to achieve both individual and company objectives
You will be based in our London office in Hoxton, generally working Monday-Friday, although some weekend work may be required from time to time. Hours will fall between 9am and 6pm.
Please send cover letters and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the title of the job you are applying for in the subject field of the email, and clarifying your availability.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE