Based in Farringdon, IDS specialises in building and hosting fast, large-scale image databases for sourcing and delivering images.
We are constantly developing our portfolio of services, designed to automate many tedious manual tasks still undertaken by image buyers. Services such as image matching, reverse image searching and automatic keywording are all supported by our proprietary AI software.
The successful candidate will be responsible for recruiting new agencies from the creative market to broaden our creative offering. You will also be responsible for growing this new market by independently identifying and securing new clients from advertising, media agencies and other creative content buyers.
This will include: proactively researching sales opportunities; generating new leads through sales calls and meetings; drafting proposals in response to client briefs; negotiating deals and closing contract sales.
This is an exciting opportunity to introduce our revolutionary AI driven image search technology to creative content buyers.
An attractive package is available to the right candidate.
We are looking for someone with the following skills and expertise:
- Experience in the creative images market, a strong understanding of creative image licensing models and good creative client contacts.
- Demonstrated success in results-driven sales environment, with track record of achieving or exceeding demanding sales targets
- Excellent written communication skills – required to write clear and compelling proposals
- Excellent strategic and creative thinking, with particular emphasis on evaluating new opportunities
- Highly organised – ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects with competing demands for resources
To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org