Kinolibrary is a growing community of passionate people, bringing unseen and rare archive footage to media productions across the world. We work with many film collections and filmmakers offering an eclectic array of high quality historical films from illegal raves in the 80s and the mean streets of New York in the 70s to the modernization of 60s Dubai and underground punk home movies.
We are looking for a pro-active, enthusiastic Digitisation Manager to oversee the organisation of our growing library of film and digital assets, optimising systems and ensuring our clients get the best quality footage. The successful candidate will receive training on our specific digitisation equipment including film scanning and tape ingest.
Are you highly organised, able to juggle different tasks and a strong team player with flexibility to support colleagues and complete tasks as required? Are you looking for an opportunity to make a real impact within a non-corporate, growing company?
• Coordinate digitisation of various formats including film and tape.
• Meet targets for cataloguing collections.
• Improve digital cataloguing systems.
• Vault organisation – includes some lifting and moving of film reels.
• Coordinate creation of high resolution master files within a strict time deadline.
Skills and Experience:
• 2 years experience in a commercial film library or post production.
• Experience supervising and motivating a small team.
• Experience using AV equipment.
• Experience cataloguing complex collections.
• Proven problem solving skills.
• An agile approach to working with new ideas and processes.
• Great communicator with client facing experience .
• A highly organised and accurate worker who keeps a cool head under pressure.
Salary: £30,000 per annum
Hours: Full Time, 10am-6pm Monday-Friday
Working From: Kinolibrary Studio in Hoxton, London
Please apply by emailing a CV and cover letter to email@example.com with Digitisation Manager in the subject line, any applications without a cover letter will not be considered. Applications close on the 29th October and we are looking for the candidate to start ASAP.
Please note due to the volume of applications we will only be able to respond to applicants who have been shortlisted.