THIS ROLE HAS BEEN FILLED
Ardea is one of the UK’s leading Natural History picture libraries and has been supplying the publishing, media and design industries with high quality images for over forty years. We are looking to grow the client facing team in line with plans to develop the business over the next few years. Consequently, we are seeking an enthusiastic and knowledgeable new member of staff to join our sales team.
Responsibilities will include:
• Pro-active development of business with new and existing clients via telephone, email and face to face visits
• Online picture research from the large collection of images already scanned and available through the website.
• Prioritising picture requests so that all deadlines are met comfortably.
• Regular contact with clients in order to check on project progress and to maintain good long term working relationships with clients.
• Negotiation of picture usage fees with a broad range of clients.
• Captioning and key wording of pictures.
Skills and qualifications ideally required
• Excellent communication and telephone skills.
• A good eye for detail.
• A keen interest in and knowledge of natural history.
• Broad general knowledge.
• Proven administrative experience and computer literacy.
• Proven ability to prioritise work.
Education to degree level, ideally in a natural history related subject.
• Foreign language skills would be advantageous, but not essential.
• Prior experience working in a picture library
Please visit our website at www.ardea.com for more information about the library.
To apply, please send your CV, along with a covering letter in support of your application, and your salary expectation, via email to Sophie Gooders at email@example.com
Or by post to:
35 Brodrick Road
Deadline: 15th July 2013