About the job:
Caters Media Group is an exciting international multimedia company who lead from the front when sourcing, creating, producing and distributing amazing video, image and text content to the World’s largest media outlets.
With 7 offices on 4 continents, we have a global reach and a client base including some of the world’s most popular social media pages, websites and television shows. These clients demand top quality, must-watch viral content on a daily basis and rely on us to supply the latest breaking, hilarious, shocking and quirky viral videos that audiences want to view and share. Our in-house brands are followed by millions on Instagram, TikTok and Facebook as well as YouTube, digital-out-of-home and OTT platforms. For more information, visit https://catersmediagroup.com/
A rare opportunity has arisen in our US operation for a creative and dynamic person to lead and supercharge our revenue in the USA and Australisia. Reporting directly to the Directors, we are looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated and pro-active individual who relishes the chance to lead from the front, switched on to what media content sells, and is great at making sales!
The successful candidate role will be responsible for the management and oversight of the company’s sales in the US, Aus and NZ, overseeing all aspects of the sale from response to close including client briefs, growth strategy as well as feeding into and collaborating with other aspects of the company to fine tune and maximise our output, as well as working to ensure the smooth transition between global sales teams.
With a view beyond current pandemic factors, we will be aiming for the successful candidate to move to either Los Angeles or New York upon obtaining a relevant visa and will assist in all aspects of such a move.
We will also be offering an attractive salary plus additional benefits for the right candidate with the right credentials.
If you have a passion for engaging media content, a proven talent in making sales, a great communicator with those around, then you are the person for us!
• Pro-actively identifying and closing new business
• Identifying new business opportunities
• Overseeing and managing other team members, where required
• Setting and meeting sales targets
• Managing current client accounts and providing customer support
• Contribute, identify and implement initiatives to ensure sales growth
• Ensure that all due diligence is carried out in regards to correct licensing/copyright of content before any sale
• Successfully work both independently and collaboratively within an international team environment, to increase productivity throughout.
Skills and experience:
• Experience and knowledge of licensing content to digital and broadcast media – as well as brands and agencies
• Have good contacts throughout the industry, preferably also in the social, OTT and FAST space.
• A talented and inspiring educator who can communicate effectively with not only those in the sales team but throughout the company to increase performance both in quantity and quality.
• An analytical insight into the forever changing media market, specifically video, to ensure that we always stay ahead of our competitors and are leading the trends not following.
• Great communication skills and ability to give clear direction to your team through constructive advice and insights
• Meticulous attention to detail with a strong an analytical eye on identifying viral video trends as well knowing how to exploit them in a fast paced and competitive market
• A track record for meeting and beating targets
• A proven ability in managing existing customers as well as a creative experience in acquiring new customers through outbound sales activity.
The position will normally be based in the USA but factors such as Covid restrictions and visa application approval mean you will be temporarily working remotely or from within the UK.
All interviews will be conducted via Zoom until further notice.
To apply, send your cover note, CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Please use the words ‘HEAD OF SALES (USA)’ in the email subject line.