V&A Images www.vandaimages.com is the commercial picture agency for the Victoria & Albert Museum. We license images for a wide variety of purposes and work with clients including Publishers, Advertisers, Designers, Newspapers, Magazines, Film and Music Companies.
Licensing images from the V&A’s image library and collections for commercial use by publishers, broadcasters and institutions worldwide, as well as for use on products and merchandise.
- Develop a good knowledge of the V&A’s collections and digital content to effectively respond to research and licensing requests
- Achieve sales targets by responding to incoming calls and email requests, negotiating fees and invoicing clients promptly to meet delivery deadlines
- Build relationships with key clients, maintain client databases and ensure payments are received in good time
- Develop a good understanding of copyright law to respond to any copyright issues
- Work with the Photo Studio and curatorial departments to arrange new photography
- Work with the Image database team to manage and highlight image content for sales and marketing projects
Experience and Skills required
We are looking for a proactive, target driven individual who will actively seek out new sales opportunities and expand existing client relationships. Experience in a sales and research role within the picture industry is required. The ideal candidate will have a love of imagery and an interest in the Arts. We are looking for an outgoing, enthusiastic individual who enjoys working as part of small team. A good working knowledge of Photoshop, Excel and Word are required along with a creative and flexible approach.
For more information and to apply for this position HERE