*** Extended Deadline ***
V&A Images www.vandaimages.com is the commercial picture agency for the Victoria & Albert Museum. We license images for a wide variety of purposes and work with clients including Publishers, Advertisers, Designers, Newspapers, Magazines, Film and Music Companies.
Licensing images from the V&A’s image library and collections for commercial use by publishers, broadcasters and institutions worldwide, as well as for use on products and merchandise.
- Build and maintain relationships with existing and prospective clients through phone calls and meetings to assess their requirements and how V&A Images can meet their needs
- Develop a good knowledge of the V&A’s collections and digital content to effectively communicate to clients and respond to research and licensing requests
- Achieve sales targets by searching out new sales opportunities, respond to incoming calls and email requests, negotiate fees and invoice clients promptly to meet delivery deadlines
- Maintain client databases, sales reports and ensure payments are received in good time
- Have a good understanding of copyright law to respond to any copyright issues
- Work with the Photo Studio and curatorial departments to arrange new photography
- Work with the Image database team to update the V&A Images website with new content and manage and highlight images for sales and marketing projects
Experience and Skills required
We are looking for a proactive, target driven individual who will actively seek out new sales opportunities and expand existing client relationships. Experience in a sales and research role within the picture industry is required. The ideal candidate will have a love of imagery and an interest in the Arts. We are looking for an outgoing, enthusiastic individual who enjoys working as part of small team. A good working knowledge of Photoshop, Excel and Word are required along with a creative and flexible approach.
If you are interested in applying for this role please send your CV and a cover letter to Image Licensing Manager Olivia Stroud at email@example.com
Closing Date for applications: 21st January 2018