Images Trafficking/Processing Coordinator
NYC Stock Photo Company – Photography – Greater New York City Area
Boutique NYC based photo stock agency seeks a highly motivated, technical, energetic, detail-oriented individual to join our team and manage our digital work flow and photographic submissions process. This is a hands-on position, requiring the individual to immerse themselves in our work flow process.
• Play a lead role in managing image supplier and distributor relationships
• Process and track photographer, partner collections and distributing partner submissions.
• Communicate professionally and efficiently with photographers and distribution partners
• Develop new work flow procedure and policy
• Stay abreast of current industry technical standards and processes and implement best new practices in company operations.
• Update captions, keywords and other meta data
• Cull, track and traffic submissions to image distribution partners
• Master and manage back end system for asset and content management on agency web-based platform
• Provide technical assistance to sales team for image delivery
Desired Skills & Experience
• A bachelor’s degree; strong management and leadership skills.
• At least 3 years of digital media industry / digital asset management experience.
• Must understand the commercial stock and editorial photography marketplace and the conduct of business, with client, photographer and employee relations, and basics of photo-shoot operations.
• Must be a team player, embracing company objectives and direction from managers, but also have the ability to self-motivate, and work independently.
• Must be able to multitask and handle multiple projects simultaneously from inception to completion.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and experience working with photographers and managing photographer relationships.
• Direct experience & knowledge of best practices of a web-based, B2B business, including fundamentals of e-commerce, website marketing and the digital-asset management workflow & infrastructure.
• A basic understanding of intellectual property rights issues as they apply to the licensing of content.
• A passion and respect for photography.
• Calm disposition in hectic environment with changeable deliverables; compatible with strong, creative personalities.
• Experience with Macintosh OS
• Advanced working knowledge of Excel.
• Advanced working knowledge of FTP and API technology.
• Advanced Photoshop skills and knowledge of image formatting, color profiles, file formats and image compression.
• Experience working with high volumes of imagery and asset management programs such as Photomechanic.
• Knowledge of IPTC meta data standards and basic principles of keywording
• Some working knowledge of: SEO, HTML, WordPress/Tumblr/Twitter
Small, growing, high-quality stock photo library/licensing company.
Send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
View all job ads on PhotoArchiveNews.com here – Jobs page