IT administrator – Education and Partnerships
Bridgeman Art Library
Full time – Temporary 6 month contract – with possibility to extend
£20,000 – £24,000 p.a depending on experience
Bridgeman Art Library is the world’s largest fine art image library, clearing rights and supplying images and footage to clients internationally. Bridgeman Education is an online educational platform which makes digital images from the Bridgeman Art Library’s vast archive available to institutions, teachers and students alike for use in teaching, learning and research.
We are looking for a highly organised individual with solid administrative experience gained ideally from an education technology, institutional or arts background. The role will be to take care of all administrative elements of Bridgeman Education as well as maintaining all third party feeds across the company. This would be a great role for someone wishing to expand their IT skills and gain experience working for a leading cultural content provider.
You will be liaising with librarians, teachers, students and academics from around the world as well as our third party representatives and education technology sector professionals, therefore a good telephone manner and the ability to communicate well with people at all levels is essential. You do not need to have any technical qualifications, but since this roll includes web and database administration you will need to be technologically confident and competent.
Duties will include:
• Maintaining a database of image supply details for all Bridgeman partners, Educational and otherwise
• Working with IT and to ensure that third party image feeds are set up correctly and running smoothly
• Registering new users for trial or subscriber accounts on bridgemaneducation.com using our CMS system.
• Monitoring existing subscriptions and negotiating and facilitating renewals
• Working with our Resellers in the UK and Internationally, assisting them with setting up trials, subscriptions, Licence • Agreements and invoicing
• Working with IT to project manage regular content updates to the database Invoicing all subscription sales
• Monitoring and responding to all user enquiries, including help using the database, queries on pricing and subscription terms
• Creating and sending out usage statistic reports for institutions subscribed to Bridgeman Education.
• Liaising with our Bridgeman Education team based in our New York office on a regular basis (via skype/GotoMeeting)
• Working with IT to assist with specification and project management for any future development to the website and service
High level of written proficiency
Advanced knowledge of common applications including browsers and Microsoft Office
Interest and aptitude for digital technology
Ability to work both independently, as part of a team, and with our international offices
Experience in dealing directly with clients
Project Management experience or qualifications
Experience of using Content Management Systems
An interest or academic background in art, history or culture
Please send a full CV together with a covering letter to Charlotte Proctor Smith firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 13th January 2014