Junior Account Manager
Starting salary 28K p.a. (32K + OTE) uncapped bonus Location: Hoxton, London.
Kinolibrary is a growing community of passionate people, proudly bringing unseen and rare archive footage to media productions across the world. We work with many film collections and filmmakers offering an eclectic array of high quality historical films from illegal raves in the 80s and the mean streets of New York in the 70s to the modernization of 60s Dubai and underground punk home movies.
We are looking for a friendly and approachable Junior Account Manager who brings energy and drive to a team to help us work on projects ranging from Hollywood blockbusters to museum exhibitions.
Are you a confident communicator who can easily build rapport and adapt to the individual needs of our clients? Do you have an enthusiasm for learning within a supportive team to reach your full potential?
● Deliver flawless client-support throughout the sales process and nurture strong and loyal relationships with our growing client base.
● Handling daily client new enquiries and rigorously pursuing all sales leads.
● Provide administrative support to the Account Manager and Sales Manager.
● Track, meet and exceed targets set throughout the sales process.
● Maintain accurate and full client data within our CRM system for the team.
● Seek new opportunities and projects through industry research.
- A confident and friendly communicator who easily builds rapport and adapts to each individual needs of the client.
- A highly organised and accurate worker with the ability to work quickly and efficiently under pressure.
- Good written, numeracy and IT skills including excel.
- Great attention to detail with the ability to spot incorrect data.
- Someone who is keen to progress within Account Management and brings drive and dedication to the role.
- A helpful team member who demonstrates agility when working with new ideas and processes.
- A natural problem solver who enjoys working in a small team and has the drive to make meaningful contributions to the success of the company.
- Passion for history and film.
- Experience working with CRM systems.
- Some client facing experience.
- Experience of administration is preferred but not essential.
- Sales experience is preferred but not essential as full training will be provided.
Please apply by emailing a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with Account Manager in the subject line, Deadline 19 December 2021.
Any applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Due to the number of applicants, we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates.
Kinolibrary is based in Hoxton, London.