Who you are:
You are passionate about photography, immersed in social media and know how to use it effectively to connect and influence image-makers. You are highly creative, with the potential to help photographers originate exciting and commercially effective imagery. You are also a highly effective talent scout, using your mastery of social media to hunt out the next generation of photographers and recruit them to shoot for Getty Images.
Your next challenge:
- Support the Creative Team in its mission of discovering and growing our talented photographer base
- Guide our international contributors to make the most creative and saleable imagery in the world
- Recruitment at scale of new talent and new sources of differentiated imagery:
- Identify and recruit new photographers at scale
- On-board and educate photographers to become active and successful creative stock shooters
- Devise new recruitment strategies
- Direction of differentiated imagery:
- Guide and direct needed content from groups of photographers via on-line forums, social media groups etc
- Provide detailed feedback to photographers on their shoots so they can improve the quality and saleability of their work
- Ideation of new shoot ideas in brainstorms with creative team
- Scan our expanding pool of existing and newly signed photographers for the best talent to optimize your roster
- Help creative team optimize for Social in everything we do
- Sales and Marketing Support:
- Supporting sales via showcasing our amazing imagery to customers
- Curate collections of our best imagery for marketing
- Support Contributors
- Support efforts to increase our reach and engagement with contributors to drive differentiated content
- Provide ideas to incentivize Content Creation
- Provide feedback and ideas to integrate and improve contributor tools & workflows
What you’ll need:
- Considerable experience in this field
• Has own established and used book of contacts
• Able to art direct all types of shoots internationally
• The interpretation and implementation of advertising trends
• A sound understanding of photography and its usage.Who we are:Getty Images is the world’s leader in visual communication, with over 170 million assets available through its premium content site gettyimages.com and its leading stock content site istock.com. With its advanced search and image recognition technology, Getty Images serves business customers in more than 100 countries and is the first place creative and media professionals turn to discover, purchase and manage images and other digital content. Its award-winning photographers and content creators help customers produce inspiring work which appears every day in the world’s most influential newspapers, magazines, advertising campaigns, films, television programs, books and online media.
Visit Getty Images at gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of digital media in communications and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit press.gettyimages.com, and for the stories, innovation and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends stories.gettyimages.com/. Find us on Facebook at facebook.com/gettyimages and Twitter at twitter.com/GettyImages.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.