Title: Junior Picture Editor / Trainee Social Media Manager, London
ArenaPAL is the world’s leading image library solely dedicated to the performing arts.
We have a vacancy for a Junior Picture Editor / Trainee Social Media Manager to join our small team and take an active role in the on-going development of a successful specialist picture agency.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about the performing arts, ambitious, outgoing and self-motivated with excellent communication skills and who wants to be involved in the day-to-day management and growth of the company.
• Picture editing, captioning new submissions and liaising with contributing photographers
• Having an input into the marketing strategy of the library including maintaining our blog and social media accounts
• Assisting with general IT and basic database maintenance, as well as keeping up with industry trends
• Negotiating image usage rights
• Establishing and maintaining regular contact with existing and new clients
• Establishing and maintaining strong links with existing and potential contributors
• Reliable, organised and detail-orientated
• Excellent communicator with a high standard of both written and spoken English
• Confident user of general MS Office software including Word, Excel and Outlook
• Image manipulation skills to include scanning and light restoration/re-touching
• Good mathematical mind
• An ability to problem-solve
• Willing to be flexible in carrying out general office duties
• Basic knowledge and interest in one or more of the key areas of the performing arts, e.g. theatre, opera, classical music, ballet
• Interest in IT, web design, computers and software
Full training will be given to the successful candidate
Please send your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for applications: 24th February 2018