Xposure are now looking for a Mac Desk Operator Full-time or Part-time based in their New Barnet, Hertfordshire office. The successful candidate will ideally have experience of the industry but full training is given. You will be Mac computer literate with excellent typing skills and a keen interest in celebrities.
You’ll be able to tell your Kim Kardashian from your Lauren Goodger, David Beckham from Louis Spence. You’ll be able to identify each celeb from popstars to soap actresses.
Salary will be negotiated D.O.E
Please contact Rebecca@xposurephotos.com with your CV and covering letter.
What are my job duties?
· Deal with daily production UK and worldwide.
· Captioning pictures with correct celebrity names.
· Photoshopping images whether it be cropping or colour correcting.
· Syndicating the material to daily newspapers and magazines.
· Syndicating material to the correct agents as well as our German and US offices.
· Notifying management of exclusive images.
· Uploading to Xposure’s website and the IDS picture desk.
· Liaising with Keyworders on a day to day basis.
What are my accountabilities?
· Maintaining excellent relationships within the industry.
· Thinking strategically with regards to picture prioritisation.
· Working closely with all departments of the photo agency.
· Willingness to work flexible hours whenever and to cover shifts when needed.
· Recognising and acting upon any potential legal issues.
· Some experience of Photo Agencies.
· Brilliant organisational and planning skills.
· Knowledge of a wide range of publications.
· An expert knowledge of all celebrities and TV shows.
· Ability to juggle the pressures of a busy Picture desk.
· Vast energy and enthusiasm and a professional manner inside and outside of the office.
· The capability to stay calm in a high-pressured environment.