Directorate: Commercial Services and Operations
Reports to: Head of Media Sales & Licensing
Salary: £18,778 per annum
An exciting opportunity to work alongside our experienced film curators and provide admin support to the media sales & licensing team.
To be successful you will need to be highly organised with excellent administrative and IT skills, a confident communicator and proficient at research. Methodical yet creative, the ideal candidate will have a keen interest of film and photography as well as some knowledge of twentieth century history.
• Answering phone and taking messages
• Managing correspondence by answering emails and inputting data on CRM system
• Maintaining stock lists and ordering office supplies as needed
• Assisting with purchase orders, invoicing, taking payments, day-to-day liaison with Finance
• Dispatching DVDs and prints
• Any other relevant ad hoc admin tasks
Sales & marketing support:
• Researching IWM collections to meet a client’s needs / marketing / media licensing platform
• Assisting with building client lists and spreadsheets as required
• Checking collection material for licensing and copyright restrictions
Assisting with archiving:
Supporting archive projects, including assistance with listing, sorting, re-boxing and re-location of original documentation
Apply via our online application form. (Click apply at the bottom left of that page)
Who We Are
We are one of the world’s leading authorities on conflict and its impact on people’s lives – from 1914 through to the present day and beyond. Our collections are filled with personal stories and experiences, inspiring powerful and often conflicting emotions. We aim to share these stories with as many audiences as possible across the world in a way that engages and challenges them, increasing understanding of why we go to war and the effect that conflict has on people’s lives. In other words, we expect our stories to change the way people think about war. We rely on our staff and colleagues to help us achieve this aspiration. You should be able to demonstrate the skills and competencies set out below, but equally we are looking for people who believe in what we do and who we are, and can treat every colleague, customer or visitor with respect, courtesy and honesty. We expect our staff to work flexibly and with enthusiasm. These are the qualities that make IWM such an extraordinary place to work.