Operations Coordinator, New York City
The Operations Coordinator is a self-motivated, highly organized, extremely detail oriented professional with outstanding oral and written communication skills. The OC is the direct support to the Sr. Operations Coordinator for all image ingestion workflow. The OC must be proactive, solutions oriented and technically proficient. Additionally, the OC must be comfortable managing special relationships with high profile photographers and will provide outstanding customer service to all contributors and potential contributors, bringing positive solutions to business challenges and ensuring that GS is perceived as a premium organization with a serious dedication to the satisfaction of its contributors.
Who We Are:
Gallery Stock is a global premium Rights-Managed image library offering creative content by some of the most distinguished and celebrated photographers in the world. Our brand has a genuine passion for visual media and is dedicated to maintaining a standard of aesthetic and technical excellence that is rare in today’s highly commoditized and homogenized stock market. Our customer and photographers are our partners and primary focus. Our staff works tirelessly to stay ahead of the curve, offering cutting edge visual solutions to our highly discerning clients.
• The main responsibility of the OC to is to provide daily support to the Sr. Operations Coordinator to ensure a competitive asset-delivery volume and time-to-market to meet all goals for the company’s creative strategy. Additionally, the OC will maintain the most current industry technical standards and workflows for all asset operations.
• OC will be trained and expected to master both the front and back ends of Gallery Stock’s custom built, web-based image platform.
• OC tracks and traffics all new submissions from ftp to Editing staff on a daily basis
• Enforces technical standards of all image files according to GS submission requirements.
• Reviews all hi-res XLS forms to confirm presence and accuracy of all metadata
• Collects and QCs all image releases and catalogs according to company protocol
• OC will QCs all key wording XLS sheets upon receipt from key wording company
• Delivers monthly feedback to key wording team in conjunction with Sr. Ops Coordinator.
• OC will master and support in the maintenance of the company’s controlled vocabulary system.
• OC will communicate with contributing Photographers on a daily basis regarding the status of their submissions and other business matters.
• OC will provide as-needed support for organizational, asset trafficking and creative projects for VP of Creative and Director of Content Development
• B.A. degree or advanced degree required.
• Minimum of two years customer service experience.
• Must be able to multi-task.
• Knowledge/use of Customer Relationship Management system: Salesforce essential
• Basic computer literacy (Internet, Salesforce, Microsoft Word, Excel, Photoshop CS5, etc.)
• Obsessed with details.
• A quick study.
• Foreign language skills a plus.
• Outstanding oral and written communication skills. Must be extremely confident speaking by phone.
Cover Letters and Resumes should be sent to email@example.com by February 17th latest.