Spotted by a PAN reader:
Grade 7 – Photographer
Here’s some of the detail:
The Cabinet Office is looking to recruit a photographer with a background in photojournalism to join a high-performing, productive, and creative communications team.
Based in Whitehall and reporting to the Head of Digital Communications, the post holder will seek to promote the work of Ministers and the wider government visually.
No two days will ever be the same in this role, one day you may accompany a Cabinet Minister on an international visit, working closely press officers across Whitehall to deliver a series of coordinated announcements, and the next you will be working in the Cabinet Office producing innovative visual content.
Essential skills and experience:
• Proven experience in photo journalism, ideally for a national or regional newspaper.
• Good eye for a picture and the story that the picture is trying to tell.
• Expertise in digital content and photo platforms.
• Ability to edit photos using Photo Mechanic and Photo Shop
• Previous content management experience, ideally in a related area.
• Knowledge of high-end brand cameras and the expert use of them.
Full details and to apply Here