• To manage all picture content across the brand
• Liaising with Art Director in all decisions relating to photography. The overall aim is to maintain the magazine’s competitive advantage in the market by using the best possible pictures and photographers
• This role reports to the Art Director and Editor-in-Chief
• Work in conjunction with Section Editors across the magazine and digital.
• Create copyright contracts with all photographers
Job: Photographic Editor – ELLE Decoration magazine – London