Full time (Monday-Friday)
We are looking for an organised and fearless individual to run the day-to-day aspects of our architectural photography team at Cityscape, and assist the Resource Manager with company resourcing. We are looking for someone with a keen interest in working in a creative environment, who is confident, outgoing and positive.
This person needs to have initiative and a can-do attitude, and be able to handle tasks flexibly and reliably. They must have a level head – as English weather means that things can change on the hour.
Roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to…
• Receive project briefs via Google forms/spreadsheet system and update Shoot Log with the status of the shoot, keeping it up to date throughout the project until completion.
• Review Google briefs as they come through the system, ensuring they have all the requirements included such as equipment needed, location of site, deadline etc.
• Facilitating in-person briefing process between Project Managers and Photographers, ensuring briefs are understood by the Photographers.
• Successfully manage the priorities of the shoots in the department.
• Booking photographers in person (via phone if freelance) and confirming the shoots via Google Calendar.
• Load all briefing information into the Google drive briefings folder for iPad usability when on shoot forphotographers.
• Manage photographers time on project shoots and processing tasks.
• Manage internal model shoots from preparation to completion.
• Work with Resource Manager to approve timesheets weekly; making sure they are accurate and commercially sound.
• Approve holidays and plan for holiday cover – making sure there are no team clashes.
• Assist Resource Manager with managing allocation schedule and capacity.
• Facilitate resourcing issues and conflict resolution during resource meeting and throughout week.
• Monitor day to day project activities and resources, ensuring that each stage of the project is progressing on time and within budget.
• Cover the Resource Manager during holidays and busy periods – running the resource meeting and resolving clashes independently
• Responsible for the adherence of internal procedures, policies and documentation requirements.
° Permits – contact and arrange, photographer to liaise when on site with contact via phone/in person
° Travel for projects – booking trains/accommodation where required
° Updating MyMaps where needed
• Regularly updating the photography team task list and ensuring tasks are completed by assigned teammember
• Manage annual hardware budget
• Filing and storing information
• Present and make suggestions for new/improved ways of working across the studio
• Respond to search requests, become familiar with Cityscape assets and material
• Work with the Senior Photographer on maintaining and updating all equipment
Experience in a similar role (agency resourcing) desirable
• Able to work under pressure
• Ability to work on own initiative – a ‘self starter’
• Problem solving skills and interest in how things can be resolved
• Eye for detail and organisation
• Advanced knowledge of Google, Adobe and Microsoft Office
• Strong interest in working in a creative industry and own interest in art, photography and architecture is desired
Cityscape Digital is a large leading visualisation studio located in the heart of Shoreditch, London’s coolestneighbourhood. We produce some of the highest quality visuals, interactive, VR and film in the industry. Wework with the world’s top architects and property developers. Most of our work is in London. We established the Creative Lighting training and inspiration brand in 2014 in Athens, and opened a VR studio in NYC in late 2016.
You have to be a bit pushy to work at Cityscape Digital. Like any leading creative industries company operating at the top of its game, the work is often fast-paced and challenging.
When deadlines are tight and we ought to be banging out a competent job, instead we still pursue brilliantvisual ideas and exquisite craftsmanship. This works best when artists are highly communicative and beat their own path to a beautiful finish. We’re not crazy about headphones for this reason. Cityscape is an excellent environment for the proactive artist, we are famed for our family environment and high respect forartistry from any creative
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants with strong portfolios of visual work will be shortlisted for interview.
If you are interested please send a PDF CV and introductory email to email@example.com with the email subject “Photography + Resource Coordinator 2018”.
…and let them know you spotted this on PhotoArchiveNews.com – cheers!