Spotted by a PAN reader:
To work closely with the Creative Directors and Executive Editors to achieve the desired ‘look and
feel’ of each title within the Homes Group, working across Country Living, House Beautiful and
ELLE Decoration, working to deadlines and overseeing shoot organisation and production.
• Working with the Art team to ensure all pages are consistent with the style of each brand
within the Homes Group
• Heading up the organisation of cover shoots – liaising with PRs, top photographers and
taking control of all the logistics. Going to the shoot and art directing where necessary
• Devising brilliant, clever visual ideas for features and booking shoots, sourcing props and/or
working with models or readers to make this happen
• Building strong relationships with photographers while also scouting for new talent
• To work to and manage a budget. Run the picture desk commissioning system
• Managing the picture team
• To liaise with picture agencies to establish the brief and research their libraries, negotiating
‘free’ or ‘reduced’ search if possible.
Performance Measurement : The Key Performance Indicators against which you will be
measured will be set by your line manager.