• Selecting, captioning and distributing saleable images from photographer submissions
• Transmitting images to clients via FTP Uploading images
• Selecting and maintaining website content
• Carrying out event on-site editing as necessary
• The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years’ experience of image editing in a celebrity or news context.
• In-depth knowledge of the US and UK celebrity scene and a proven knowledge of the world editorial market.
• Visually literate with an excellent eye for detail and have a ‘can do’ attitude, an eye for the published picture.
• Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
• Ability to work well under pressure.
Candidates must already be living in Los Angeles or be eligible to work in the US.
A contribution to relocation expenses will be offered
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email your CV / resume and covering letter to
Rick Colls, Director of Operations, Rex Features Ltd
Closing date is Friday 14th August