Product Specialist – Entertainment
London – Six Month Maternity Cover
Who You Are:
You will be responsible for maintaining and growing revenue from our entertainment products and services while managing aggressive sales targets. You are comfortable working collaboratively across the sales and operational teams creating future opportunities for our entertainment business. The role is responsible for assisting in all aspects of the day-to-day servicing of clients, who primarily request paid photo and video assignments for entertainment events. The account base includes major entertainment companies and studios, award shows, luxury brands, PR companies, publishing, fashion weeks, theatrical premieres, film festivals, and event organizers. You’re able to prioritise your workload effectively and are a skilled networker, building rapport and new business opportunities with ease. You will also understand the workings of social media and new technologies, like VR.
This is an established role that is responsible for servicing clients during major entertainment events and photo or video assignments, solving problems and facilitating sales through ensuring content is edited and delivered to client requirements. This will be achieved by working with the photographers and other internal teams, including production, entertainment editorial assignments, and picture desk. There may be occasional opportunities to work in the field assisting the teams at major entertainment events.
You are results focused, self-motivated, and organized, with expert attention to detail, excellent communications skills, and experience in the PR/media/entertainment industry.
This position reports to the Director of Photography, EMEA.
Then Getty Images is the place for you!
Your Next Challenge:
- Grow revenue by proactively identifying commercial opportunities.
- Raise the profile of the Entertainment team within the industry.
- Consistently review the assigned account base to lock in revenue opportunities.
- Handling customer service tasks including image quotes & licensing, inquiries, negotiation and problem resolution.
- Sales activities may include profiling clients, credit applications, customer and company set-up, invoicing and billing, creating event IDs, expenses, CRM/Sales Force management and generating sales reports.
- Build an understanding of the Getty Images offering to identify opportunities and partner with other areas of the business to achieve goals.
- Work a flexible schedule – days, some nights and weekends required based on client needs
What You’ll Need:
- Desired relevant experience in Entertainment. This role focuses on entertainment, celebrity and media markets; therefore, the ideal candidate will have good knowledge of current events, celebrities and entertainment.
- Desired experience in negotiating, handling high touch or large volume accounts and media knowledge.
- Proven consistent results meeting or exceeding sales targets and the ability to present solutions, persuade, negotiate and close a sale.
- Strong customer service and communication skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Ability to build rapport with client contacts, creating long term relationships.
- Ability to understand complicated channel strategies, rights and restrictions and customize sales pitch and offerings by opportunity.
- Highly organized and can handle multiple assignments, clients and projects.
- Ability to be agile, remain focused and make smart decisions in a rapidly changing, often ambiguous environment.
- Proficient to advanced computer literacy (MS Office Tools and preferably the MS CRM system or Sales Force).
- Extra-curricular activities, Media, Public Relations or other related degree and/or work experience demonstrate passion and knowledge for celebrity current events or entertainment.
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world’s best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world’s deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Getty Images’ value offering, iStock by Getty Images, offers tens of millions of stock photos, illustrations, videos and audio tracks sourced from the crowd and available via simple, affordable pricing. A site “by creatives, for creatives,” iStock helps creatives and businesses large and small produce beautiful communications on a budget. Combining iStock’s exclusive global contributor community with Getty Images creative trend expertise, iStock delivers the company’s renowned gold-standard quality, curating millions of premium quality images and videos only available at iStock.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories and the iStock Blog. Find iStock on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn, or download the iStock app where you can easily search, save and share superior images to create standout visual communications.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.