Sales Executive, Getty Images Prints (French speaker)
Who You Are:
You are a multi-lingual Sales Executive with commercial art (preferably photography), home and or wall decor experience. The opportunity to sell award winning content and products you can be proud of and believe in really excites you. You enjoy nurturing and growing existing client relationships, you love meeting with prospective clients and partners, you are confident in outbound calling and you enjoy presenting opportunities that excite people about your products. As a self-starter, you are motivated by the prospect of exceeding your sales quota to earn a great commission. As an excellent communicator, you will be able to engage and build rapport quickly with all levels of clients and colleagues alike. Be a part of a fast-growing team that is growing out Getty Images consumer print offering including Photos.com and the Getty Images Gallery.
Then Getty Images is the place for you!
Your Next Challenge:
- You will split your time between nurturing recurring accounts and winning new commercial business in partnership with galleries, interior designers, and art buyers
- Build and grow a new revenue stream and exciting new business model utilizing the world’s greatest imagery and photographers.
- Build sales in EMEA with a focus on French speaking countries and clients.
- Find new sales opportunities and maintain partnerships with interior designers, galleries and architectural firms throughout EMEA
- Research and profile clients and assigned accounts to identify key players and recurring opportunities.
- Perform online presentations to demonstrate the value of all Getty Images products.
- Meet and exceed sales quota by executing significant outreach to clients and/or renewing contracts.
- Participate, represent and lead the trade show at Maison Object in Paris
- Profile accounts by researching, gathering customer information, identifying key players, and generating interest.
- Encourage and enables customer to self-serve through education on website functionality and features.
- Enter and maintain accurate customer and sales data into internal related systems.
What You’ll Need:
- Up to 3 years relevant outbound or inside sales experience
- Industry knowledge in the commercial art, photography and online commerce
- Commercial sales experience with art, photography, and or wall décor
- Pre-existing relationships in the commercial art industry a plus
- Ability to build rapport with client contacts and understand their business direction & short/medium term needs
- Ability to understand complicated channel strategies, rights and restrictions and customize sales pitch and offerings by opportunity.
- Comfortable with handling all aspects of the sales process from admin work to landing new accounts
- Ability to effectively manage time & complete multiple tasks in fast paced environment
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Proficient computer literacy (internet, CRM, Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook). Salesforce.com experience a plus.
- Must be multi-lingual in English and French. German or Spanish a plus.
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world’s best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world’s deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Getty Images’ value offering, iStock by Getty Images, offers tens of millions of stock photos, illustrations, videos and audio tracks sourced from the crowd and available via simple, affordable pricing. A site “by creatives, for creatives,” iStock helps creatives and businesses large and small produce beautiful communications on a budget. Combining iStock’s exclusive global contributor community with Getty Images creative trend expertise, iStock delivers the company’s renowned gold-standard quality, curating millions of premium quality images and videos only available at iStock.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories and the iStock Blog. Find iStock on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn, or download the iStock app where you can easily search, save and share superior images to create standout visual communications.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace