Oodls works with Instagrammers, brands and companies all over the world to provide awesome user-generated content. This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor and really make your mark at one of Scotland’s most exciting tech start-ups.
We’re looking for someone who’s a passionate sales leader, with an enviable collection of media contacts they can bring to the table. You will lead a small team to achieve challenging targets, and have a key role in advising on product refinements. You’ll need to be passionate about mucking in and leading by example, making sales from the get go and getting out there meeting and converting prospects.
We’re not necessarily looking for someone with a stock photography background, but you will need to have extensive experience of selling to agencies and media businesses, preferably SaaS.
Devising strategies for driving sales growth across the business.
• Analysing existing approaches to the development of business and making changes where appropriate.
• Interviewing and hiring new members of the business development team.
• Implementing new business initiatives across the company.
• Generate new business within large accounts.
• Identifying sales opportunities as a result of market changes.
• Setting up meetings with prospective customers to sell the company’s products and services.
• Working with the CEO to implement sales incentives to drive sales performance within the team.
• Acting as a key contact for large customer accounts.
• Forming strategic partnerships with other companies to leverage their existing networks.
• Working with the CEO to set achievable revenue targets for the business development managers.
• Negotiating sales contracts with customers and ensuring their profitability.
• Working with the marketing team to devise marketing materials and tools to support new business.
• Monitoring customer satisfaction with existing clients to ensure service delivery.
• Working with the CEO to advise on pricing strategies and opportunities for product diversification