Senior Sales Solutions Manager – Magazine
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 190,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 125 million images and more than 6 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, London, Los Angeles, Montreal, Paris, San Francisco and Silicon Valley, Shutterstock has customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world’s media; and Webdam, a cloud-based digital asset management service for businesses.
Continued growth of our content library (now 70+ million images), product portfolio and customer base are creating new career opportunities. We are now seeking a Senior Sales Solutions Manager – Magazines.
- Meeting or exceeding monthly sales targets by growing business and revenue within the Magazines vertical – with specific focus on Shutterstock’s Editorial content
- Prospecting key target clients to meet new business objectives – target industries include: Magazines, Print/Digital publishers, Digital Media, Newspapers, and Broadcast/Local TV
- Identifying new revenue opportunities and creative ways to grow the business
- Collaborate with Shutterstock Product team to enhance Editorial content & product offering
- Creating strong relationships with key decision makers
- Building contact list through outbound communication
- Setting face-to-face meetings in assigned territory
- Educating accounts, prospects and decision makers on Shutterstock Editorial products and value proposition
- Strengthening Shutterstock awareness within assigned territory list
- Working closely with assigned Account Manager to create strategy, focus, and prioritization within assigned territory and/or account list
- Identify, negotiate, and plan marketing, PR and social activities
- 5+ years of outbound sales experience dealing with Magazines
- Experience in selling Editorial licensed content is preferred
- Proven results in consistently exceeding sales targets
- Proven ability to foster relationships with key decision makers
- Proven ability to manage and grow accounts as well as develop new business
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal departments to facilitate current and future business requirements
- Industry related experience a huge plus (stock photography, publishing or advertising)
Please apply by https://www.shutterstock.com/jobs/listings?gh_jid=550884