Caters is an international news, picture and video agency. Our talented and creative team source, create and distribute exclusive news, picture and video stories to newspapers, magazines, online news sites and TV broadcasters worldwide. We are seeking an enthusiastic, confident and highly motivated person to join our sales and licensing team.
Based in our Birmingham office, you will assist our global syndication team in licensing Caters content to global editorial and commercial clients. The successful candidate will work with new and existing customers to drive monthly sales and maximise revenue opportunities. This is an ideal position for a bright and driven individual to develop their career within the sales environment of a fast-paced and vibrant media company.
Key Tasks / Result Areas
– Manage and maintain relationships with current clients, dealing with all sales requests promptly.
– Work with the sales team to drive monthly sales and reach targets.
– Liaise with editorial departments to establish content licensing rights to develop new story packages for sale.
– Work with contributors to clear necessary rights for licensing.
– Create daily and weekly mailshots to effectively syndicate content to new and existing clients and partner agents.
– Work with the sales team to develop new sales and marketing strategies and drive sales opportunities.
– Develop a good knowledge of print and online media in order to effectively pitch content to clients.
– An interest in news and features and a basic knowledge of the media and syndication market.
– A confident and polite telephone manner and good negotiation skills.
– Experience in sales or content licensing is preferable but not essential.
– A second language would also be an advantage but not essential.
Please send CV & covering letter, F.A.O Lianne Ryan, to email@example.com
Due to the high volume of sales applications unfortunately we cannot reply to every applicant, if you have not heard from us within five working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.