Immediate Media is the special interest content and platform company. We own and operate some of the best-loved brands in the UK including Radio Times, BBC Good Food and BBC History. And we only focus on special interest markets, engaging over 82 million passionate consumers globally each month, offering them world-class content and innovative new products and services.
A BIT ABOUT THE ROLE
As Picture Researcher for Radio Times magazine, you will be required to source images to suit the visual identity and editorial requirements of Radio Times magazine.
As part of this you will:
• Research agency pictures for regular features, listings pages and supplements.
• Manage workflow across multiple section of the magazine at the same time.
• Prioritise workflow to meet critical deadlines.
• Use preferred picture agencies where Immediate Media has negotiated a favourable rate, our digitised image library, and PR resources to source images wherever possible.
• Order high res from agencies, assess and ensure images are of best quality
• Ensure correct rights are negotiated and secured with picture libraries, PR and photographer’s images.
• Provide picture captions and accurate credit details for all images.
• Take personal responsibility for designated sections and pages of the magazine, seeing them through from concept to print.
• You may be asked to work on extra material, such as supplements or bookazines, or attend magazine events as a representative of the editorial team. This may involve some weekend or evening work.
• Liaise closely with the art dept, the wider editorial group and other internal departments including subs, production and repro.
Full details and to apply HERE