The 2014 exhibiting image suppliers are: 123RF; 4Corners Images; Action Library; The Advertising Archives; akg-images; Alamy; ALLSTAR Picture Library; Ardea; Arcaid Images; Arcangel Images; Arcticphoto; ArenaPal Performing Arts Library; The Art Archive/Kobal; The Ashmolean; AUGUST; AWL Images; BackPageImages; Bridgeman Art Library; British Library Images Online; British Museum Images; Camera Press; Cartel Photos; Centre des monuments nationaux – CMN; Cody Images; Corbis; Creative Image Library; Deposit Photos; Express Pictures; Ecoscene; Eyeem; EWA Stock; Eye Ubiquitous/Flowerphotos; FLPA; Food and Drink Photos; Fotolibra; Gallerystock; GAP interiors/photos; The Garden Collection; Getty Images; Glasgow Life Photo Library; Heritage Images; Homer Sykes: My British Archive; IDS Picture Desk; Ikon Images; Image Source; IPC Plus Syndication; LAT Photographic; Lebrecht Music & Arts; Lee Miller Archives; Living4Media; Loupe Images; Magnum Photos; Mary Evans Picture Library; Military Photo Library; Mirrorpix; Narratives; National Archives; National Museum Wales; National Portrait Gallery; Natural History Museum Images; Nature Picture Library; NEWSCOM; News Syndication; Offside Sports Photography; Oxford University Images; OTTO; PA Images; PhotoCuisine UK; Photofusion; Photoshot; Phototake USA; plainpicture; PPL; Pulsar Images; Rex Features; Reunion des musee nationaux – RMN; Robana Picture Library; Robert Harding World Imagery; Ronald Grant Archive; Rossiya Segodnya (formerly RIA novosti); Royal Museums Greenwich; Scala Archives; Science & Society; Science Photo Library; Shutterstock; Skyscan; Sonia Halliday Photographs; Steve Bloom Images; Stockfood; Superstock; Tate Images; TopFoto.co.uk; Trevillion Images; Trigger Images; TT News Agency (formerly Scanpix Sweden); urbanlip.com; V&A Images; VIEW pictures; Wellcome Images; WENN; Werner Forman Archive; Writer Pictures.
• Picture agencies: to register interest in exhibiting (ie to go on the waiting list) please email firstname.lastname@example.org
PhotoArchiveNews.com is Media Partner to fotofringe London
Picture-user visitor statistics from fotofringe 2013:
· 92.75% rated fotofringe as Very Good/Excellent
· 98.54% confirmed they will attend in future
· 94.90% are likely to recommend fotofringe to colleagues
· 83.33% think the event is about the right length of time
· 78.83% rated fotofringe extremely useful for their job
· 64.89% confirmed they found new suppliers, with almost everyone commenting they also found fotofringe a great reminder of agencies they hadn’t used for a while, or that they became aware of the diversity of particular collections.
fotofringe 2013 event images ↓ – 700 visitors