Business Development Executive
Reporting to the Business Development Manager
Hours 9.30 – 5.30 ( with an hour for lunch)
Location : Maidenhead.
Salary : ( dependent on experience )
robertharding is the leading provider of Travel, Nature,Cultural and Environmental photography and footage to the Publishing and Creative sectors. We are looking for a dynamic pro active individual with a strong sales and marketing background who is excited by building long lasting relationships with existing clients as well as developing new business. With a new website and professionally curated content the company is gearing up for a period of sustained revenue growth. We will offer training for the suitable candidate to grow your understanding of our company.
You are great at ;
– calling and meeting clients
– helping to drive company marketing campaigns
– up selling and cross selling products
You would be responsible for ;
– meeting and exceeding agreed revenue targets
– developing knowledge of appropriate client sectors
– working closely with your colleagues to identify and develop business opportunities.
– maintaining and developing our in-house CRM
– developing Key Account plans
Start Date – ASAP. If you want to become part of our team send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org