‘The overall goal of the [ADPRO] project is to increase professionalism of Afghan photojournalism through Copyrights law of Afghanistan. Furthermore, APAP aims to increase the number of professional photographers in nationwide in Afghanistan.’
Background:Afghanistan Development & Peace Research Centre (ADPRO) is an independent non-governmental, non-political research organization that conducts action-oriented programs mainly on peace-building, good governance, state-building and conflict resolution. Our primary focus is on empowering people, communities and local capacity building for peace in Afghanistan and its surroundings.
Job description: The international photography trainers are required to train in a two-week workshop on the following subjects in Kabul with possible travels to provinces of Afghanistan. The training manuals and curriculum for the trainings have already been developed.
1: Introduction to Photography
3: Editing and Caption writing
4: Documentary photography
5: Lighting and news photography
6: Marketing and publishing for photographers
7: Ethics and brainstorming for photographers
– Serve as a photography trainer for 12 mid-career photojournalists.
– Work with the training team, partners and key stakeholders
– Prepare, research, and help carry out assignments on different topics related to the training.
– Work in a multimedia environment, generate story ideas and content for photography classes.
– Apply relevant theories and practical approaches to ensure effective learning.
– Translate appropriate training objectives into practical training activities that suits the needs and possibilities of the individual learner – See more at: https://www.acbar.org/display-job/55585/International-Photography-Trainers.html?searchId=1412676471.5103&page=1#sthash.9ref00Tn.dpuf
Full details and to apply here