Pixey is a new marketplace which allows businesses to license content from Instagram. This new position will be primarily responsible for maximising business by researching through Instagram and the Pixey Database.
This a great chance to join a hugely exciting small business based in Edinburgh and have a direct influence on where our company is headed. From day one, you will be a critical member of our growing team. We are hugely passionate about the business we have built, and we are very excited about the projects we have lined up, which will open doors to lots of exciting global opportunities.
We’re growing fast, and shipping software just as fast – you will need to be able to execute efficiently and swiftly. If you’re enthusiastic about Instagram, we’d love to meet you.
As a Picture Researcher, the main function of your job will involve both researching through material currently held on the Pixey website as well as Instagram.
Key responsibilities and duties:
- Search content using Pixey’s website and Instagram in order to fulfil client’s specific requests.
- Collaborate with Sales to ensure that the entire scope of the client’s project is understood so that maximise sales revenue is achieved.
- Follow up with both Client & Sales to ensure that the content selection meets or exceeds expectations.
- Communicate & co-ordinate with clients on how to search for content on Pixey
- A good understanding of the Pixey collections and Instagram content in order to recommend relevant content to both Clients & Sales
- Provide overall outstanding customer service through constant client interaction
- Create reports on content trends & needs which results in acquisitions of new content or uploading new material to the website
- Give internal feedback to improve our online search experience
- In addition to the above you may be required to perform other duties that fall outside your job title or key duties.
- A photographer’s eye
- Strong Research Experience
- Good Understanding of Instagram
- An ability to think and interpret Clients visual requirements
- An ability to think conceptually & creatively delivering results against client’s briefs
- An attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- The ability to manage your own workload
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- A team player
- Opportunities for travelling
- Comprehensive benefits package and flexible working + work-life balance driven environment.
- Options pool
- Opportunity to work in our shared office with some of Scotland’s most exciting tech companies (with free parking)
- Free drinks and coffee
- Opportunity to bring your pooch with you to work 🐶