Photo agency Cleva Media have launched Issue 6 of their online magazine SEEN Sport Magazine
It’s free to view and packed full of stunning independent sports photography and original articles, the latest edition of the magazine content not seen in the mainstream media including:
• Saul “Canelo” Alvarez – The Mexican boxing idol is the cover story of this issue. We document his rise to prominence and his dream of becoming a star in the USA.
• The End of an Era – Lionel Messi lights the Nou Camp scoring five goals in what would become Pep Guardiola’s last great European night
• Demler Zamora III – An intriguing feature on Nine-Year old boxing prodigy Demler Zamora, the new star of the Mayweather Gym.
• F1 – A stunning portfolio of images by renowned photographers Jurgen Tapp and Michael Kunkel.
• Ricky Hatton – The Hitman discusses his epic battle with Floyd Mayweather Jnr and reflects on being the star attraction in Las Vegas
• How to shoot the Super Bowl – ESPN photographer gives his unique opinion on shooting the Super Bowl and what it takes to become a successful sports photographer.