PhotoArchiveNews.com teamed up with CEPIC Executive Director Sylvie Fodor at fototofringe London and hatch a plan to encourge PAN readers who have not yet committed to attend this years CEPIC Congress ..here’s what we are offering:
Sylvie says: “We would like to offer PAN readers a special discounted registration fee of €530 instead of €640/ €760 which runs for two weeks only. …This is a one-time opportunity not to be missed!” Book here
CEPIC Congress quick guide
• It is the largest event in commercial still and moving images in the world with 500 delegates and 280 agencies from 34 countries.
• It brings picture agencies, video companies, commercial photographers and videographers, IT industry suppliers, business people, technologists, lawyers and creative minds together in a changing European major city to meet, network, exchange information and do business.
• It takes place on four days (from Wednesday to Saturday) with exhibition/networking areas open from Thursday to Saturday.
• It offers exibition/networking areas, business rooms, seminar rooms, spaces for social events (Welcome Reception & Annual Industry Party).
• The registration fee grants delegates access to all Congress areas, the Welcome Reception and the Annual Industry Party.
• Registration fees are for the entire duration of the congress and include lunch, ongoing drinking stations and a wifi connection (form Thursday to Saturday).