Canon launched the EOS-1D X today – its ‘next generation’ professional Digital SLR (DSLR). The say‘ EOS-1D X is the ultimate camera for capturing stunning images and Full HD movies. Whether shooting in the studio, the sports field, or anywhere in between, this model is ideal for virtually any professional photographer. The new model launches as the flagship in Canon’s DSLR line up – marking the 10th generation of Canon’s professional system with the most advanced EOS model ever produced.’
At a glance:
– The flagship model combines a newly-developed 18.1MP full-frame Canon CMOS sensor with a 61-point wide-area AF system to provide unrivalled flexibility and accuracy.
– Dual “DIGIC 5+” processors provide exceptional power, speed and image quality.
– Incredible 100-51200 ISO range, expandable to 204800, enables high quality shooting in extreme low light.
– Newly-designed 100,000 pixel RGB metering with dedicated DIGIC 4 processing detects faces and colour with incredible levels of accuracy.
– Full HD (1920x1080p) video recording with the widest range of video controls ever on a DSLR.
– Tough, weatherproof magnesium alloy body and revised shutter mechanism provide increased reliability and durability.
It’s all here: Canon EOS-1D X