Photo agencies, picture libraries and footage resources it’s time to secure your spot in front of hundreds of content buyers for the 2015 Fotofringe London event.
Agencies who have rebooked for fotofringe 2015 so far include: Alamy, Rex Features, Getty Images, WENN, 123rf, Mirrorpix, Topfoto.co.uk, ArenaPAL performing arts library, Rossiya Segodnya (formerly RIA Novosti), Advertising Archives, Nature Picture Library, akg-images; News Syndication, Allsport Picture Library, Lebrecht, EyeUbiquitous, Action Images, V&A Images, Royal Museums Greenwich (National Maritime Museum, Royal Observatory, Cutty Sark, The Queen’s House), Ikon Images, Art Archive, Kobal, AWL Images, FLPA, Mary Evans Picture Library, Ardea, Tate Images, Werner Forman, LAT Photographic, Sonia Halliday Photo Library, Stockfood, Living4Media, CMN and RMN (France), 4Corners Images, Arcaid, Arctic Photo, Robert Harding, Steve Bloom Images, National Portrait Gallery, PPL, Creative Image Library, Homer Sykes’ My British Archive, Deposit Photos, Science Photo Library, Trigger Images, the National Museum of Wales, fotolibra, Wellcome Images, Cody Images, Oxford University Images, Ashmolean, IPC Plus Syndication, Scala Archives, IDS, Cartel, Natural History Museum Images, plainpicture, PA Images.
• 2014 exhibitors have the booking details and forms so get cracking and fill them in by 31 Oct if you want to be at the 2015 event.
• Remaining tables, if any, will be offered to the waiting list from Saturday 1 November.
• If you have not exhibited before and want to attend in 2015 register your interest with Flora via email firstname.lastname@example.org
fotofringe London 2015 | Thursday 23 April at Kings Place, London | Set up on the day from 8.am. | Open to media researchers 9.30am-5.30pm.
• View our coverage of the fotofringe London 2014 event
• Date Announced: Fotofringe London – 23 April 2015 – for media buyers
PhotoArchiveNews.com is Media Partner to Fotofringe 2015