The New York Times reports: The family of Anton Hammerl, a South African photojournalist who has been missing in Libya since early last month, said late Thursday that they think he died after being shot on April 5 in the desert. NYTimes.com
Photo agency Africa Media Media who represent Anton have his last photo feature with Anti Gadaffi freedom fighters, view that here: Africa Media Online
On the 1st May we reported: Photographer Anton Hammerl Still Missing In Libya.
The Independent.co.uk reports: The wife of a UK-based photographer missing in Libya has renewed appeals for help in contacting her husband.
Penny Sukhraj said she was desperate for news of Anton Hammerl who is believed to have been seized by Gaddafi loyalists along with three other journalists on the outskirts of the east Libya oil town of Brega on April 5. full report:independent.co.uk
Penny made her first appeal for information through the Press Association on the 13 April.
Anton’s site: https://www.shootinglondon.herobo.com/