Artimage is dedicated to sourcing and licensing exceptional modern and contemporary art. We work with prominent international artists and estates including Francis Bacon, Tracey Emin, Peter Doig, Damien Hirst, Roy Lichtenstein and Andy Warhol. We also feature digital collections from the Arts Council Collection, National Portrait Gallery, National Galleries of Scotland and the British Council Collection.
We offer a streamlined service for your publishing, merchandising and advertising needs.
Our team of experts simplify the licensing process no matter how complex a project, and supply you with high quality, artist-approved images and clear the rights you need.
License with Artimage:
- 24-hour response time
- Fast-track licensing on 1000s of images
- Image & licence within 1 day for majority of requests
- Iconic artworks, rare photographs from artists’ archives and exclusive behind-the-scenes artist portraits
- Personalised visual search to help discover that perfect image
- A dedicated team to help you find the right image for any campaign/project
- Image and copyright fees that go directly to artists and their estates
We have over 30 years’ experience of managing copyright and licensing requests and offer tailor-made advice on using and sourcing the best images, helping you access exclusive and rare works of art. As we have a direct connection with our artists, if an image isn’t on our website, get in touch and we may be able to source it for you directly from the artist.
Artimage Digital Manager
020 7780 7550